Dr Taylor and Dr Cam are keen to encourage and support the Patient Participation Group. The group seeks to increase the liaison between patients and the practice for the overall improvement of health care and services. Mrs Joanna Haywood (Practice Manager) is the facilitator for the group and she will be pleased to hear from anyone interested in joining our group
Now is your chance to have your say on the running of this practice to help with:
- Co-design services that meet the needs of our practice population
- Improving communication with people who may otherwise not get the opportunity to engage.
- Developing patient champions who work with this practice to support particular issues
- The opportunity for patients to find out more about how the practice and the wider health economy work
- Holding an annual event to show progress and achievement of future plans.
If you would like to make any comments or suggestions or wish to know more about the group, please leave your details at reception.
Agendas and Minutes